SALTEL TECHNICAL TRAINING &INNOVATION CENTER is one of SALTEL’s divisions.
Its purpose is to reduce unemployment through vocation training center on how to make money professionally.
- Internship (secondary and university)
Available courses at affordable price
The Registration is ongoing       >> Apply Now
Part No 1/ COMPUTERS
- - Laptop maintenance
- - Desktop maintenance
Part No 2/ CABLING
- - Local Area Network Cabling (LAN)-Networking
- - PABX (Office phones) -cabling and configuration
- - CCTV Camera- cabling and configuration
- - Finger printer -cabling and configuration
- - Access control- cabling and configuration
Part No 3 / IMAGING
- - Printer Maintenance
- - Photocopier Maintenance
- - Scanner Maintenance
Part No 4/ Web development
- - HTML
- - CSS
- - PHP
- - BOOTSTRAP
- - BONUS : CMS
Part No 5/ Graphic Design
- - Adobe photoshop
- - Adobe illustrator
- - Adobe indesign
The Equipments used in our workshops are those with recognized brand/ popular brand on the market,
Leaning on the brands that the students will face on the market place, will enable them to get use the soonest possible.
- - Computer/Students are trained on HP and Dell
- - Printer, Students are trained on HP
- - Photocop, Students are trained on canon, kyocera
- - Etc ...
Our students are trained to the extent so that they can be hired wherever in the world without a need of any extra training for the same.
Our students have opportunities to work with our ongoing projects and are assisted by SALTEL professional technicians, the same technicians are those who worked with projects that already completed available on our website with the link: www.Salter.rw
2.Internship (secondary and university)
We provide internship with students on holidays; this opportunity is given to those who are studying computer science and related fields, electronics related field and electricity as requested by their schools.
We have decided to teach these courses because of our experience and because they are globally needed on the market.
One Part duration: 1 month
- Offer quotation preparation and tenders(Both e-procurement system and normal-Hard copy)
- Business communication skills
- Career Guidance
Daily Working Hours :
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- 14:00 pm - 17:00 pm
- 17:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Weekend program :
- 09:00 am - 16:00 pm
We welcome you all to SALTEL and we are ready to serve you!
Copyright © 2018 Saltel - Allright Reserved